Focus and aim:
- Addressing issues that specifically affect women’s health and wellbeing in developed and developing countries.
- Addressing occupational health and safety issues for women, particularly under certain special working conditions such as pregnancy, migration and hazardous exposures.
- Advancing health promotion for working women.
- Addressing issues concerning gender public policies, laws and regulations, and their application in different countries.
- Encouraging research, raising awareness, and promoting education of specialists in the area
- Sharing information/networking with other groups on gender mainstreaming at work
- Working collaboratively with other ICOH Scientific Committees on the relevant issues aforementioned addressing issues that specifically affect women’s health.